... the Traditional Waterproofing Membrane
This is the classic RESITRIX® waterproofing membrane that has proved its worth with many years of excellent service on a large number of flat roofs. It is altogether 3.1 mm thick with a weight of approx. 3.5 kg/m², with a fine sanded finish on the underside.
Here again, the RESITRIX® classis membrane is easily laid with effective waterproofing, e.g. laid loose with mechanical fixing or alternatively with ballast. Bonding with strips is possible using PDT-PU adhesive, or it can be fully bonded in hot bitumen.
RESITRIX® CL – with Convincing Product Properties:
- Adhesion-enabling top surface, glass scrim inlay, polymer bitumen underside with fine sanded finish
- Resistant to ageing and weathering without additional surface protection, in accordance with DIN 7864
- Safe seam welding with hot air even at outside temperatures down to -10°C
- Complies with DIN 4102, Part 1 (building material class B2); resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat pursuant to DIN 4102, Part 7
- Contains no chlorine and plasticisers
- No heat shrinkage
- ENVIRONMENTALLY COMPATIBLE according to the available eco-balance
- Subject to internal and external monitoring in accordance with the requirements of the EN standards (CE), local certificates and the U.E.A.t.c. directives
RESITRIX® CL Construction
|Total thickness||3.1 mm +/- 10 %|
|Weight||approx. 3.5 kg/m²|
|Standard Roll Length||10 metres|